NOTE: This product - along with all other Robinson Crusoe Promos & Mini Expansions - is included in the Robinson Crusoe: Treasure Chest
Crewman cards are not considered players, but are special Characters that are used to reduce the difficulty of a scenario. Regardless of the number of players, before you start the game, you can choose 1 Crewman card. These do not affect the total number of players when considering Shelter, Roof and Palisade costs or in any other case.
There are 6 different Crewman cards available in this set.
For the Artist and the Old Cook apply the same rules as for Friday, with the following changes:
• both Artist and the Old Cook require Shelter, otherwise during the Night phase they receive Wounds for sleeping in the open air;
• Determination tokens are useless for them;
• the Old Cook is affected by weather;
• when playing with the Artist the First Player receives +1 in the Morale phase;
• when playing with the Old Cook, during each Hunting action the Beast gives the players +1 and +1 .
During Action phase one of the players may re-roll one Action die of any color.
The Pilgrim is immune to all game effects.
Playing with the Quatermaster, each Starting Item can be used 4 times instead of only 2 (place 4 markers on each Starting Item card at the beginning of the game).
The Quartermaster Is immune to all game effects.
Any time a player heals and makes the wound marker pass the decrease Morale space in reverse, the may increase Morale by 1. This Crewman has a limited life and is affected by Weather. Doesn’t have to eat in the Night phase.
Allows you to play the game with a face-up Hunting deck and is immune to all game effects.
Join the Portal Games Newsletter to get the latest news about upcoming releases, future projects, and new content!
Stay up to date on the latest Portal Games news!
Learn about new website content as it goes live, hear about upcoming releases first, discover future projects, and more!